We are a telecommunications and engineering service company with competence in delivery and installation of the following products:
. Steel tower
. Wave guide ladders
» continue reading
In the world of tower construction, protecting the safety of work crews is a serious matter. Safety is a 24-hour job that requires highly developed procedures, strict adherence to rules, and 100% accountability from all crewmembers and subcontractors. WesTower is dedicated to leading the industry in Safety and Quality by having our own “in-house” safety and quality professionals managing the WesTower safety and quality program, training and certification of our employees and subcontractors.
- Steel Tower
- Wave guide ladders
- Rooftop structures
- Foundation steel
- Antenna mounts
- VBINE Energy (Alternative energy to BTS sites)
Installation of Base Transceiver Stations
- MTN Nigeria
Tower Construction, Cell planting etc
- Installation of Towers for Repeaters Stations
Airtel, some states in Nigeria
- To be the leading telecom infrastructure sharing and collocation services provider in Nigeria and Africa.
- MISSION STATEMENT
- To build top quality and reliable network of telecom infrastructure base transceiver station (BTS) that will enhance both the expansion and improvement of the services of telecom operators in Nigeria and African.
- BUSINESS MODEL
- The business model for this company will revolve around the vision and mission statement. This business will maintain its standard by building high quality telecoms and engineering infrastructure on lease rental for the convenience of the telecommunications industry operators.
Our services assist the existing telecommunication companies to provide services to rural and unserved communities as well as help reduce the cost of providing telephone services as the burden of managing networks is no more their responsibility, thereby, concentrating on their core business of providing quality services.
Office Address: House 18, B Close, Citec Estate, Mbora-Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 (0)806 5387 515,
+234 (0)803 6629 376
In Nigeria, with the strong backing of our parent company in Canada, we can manage, and maintain telecommunication assets . We are licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
At WesTower, we accelerate the provision of passive telecommunication infrastructure that will stimulate the provision of ICT services in rural, unserved and underserved communities where such infrastructures will be located.
Experienced Professionals...complete solutions!